We’re going to try and host a live Kahoot quiz tomorrow (Tuesday 31st March) via YouTube live for our pupils. The quiz will be based on times tables and follows the format many children will be familiar with. This is a trial and fingers crossed it works really well and we’ll have more quizzes in the coming days.
The best way to play would be with 2 devices – one as the question screen with the live video playing, and another as your Kahoot screen. However, if playing on a laptop it would be possible to have 2 windows open at the same time and visible, therefore only needing one laptop. You would also only need one question screen for multiple players with separate devices for the Kahoot answer screen.
The live stream will begin at 12pm but the quiz itself will start at 12.15pm promptly.
To take part, you will need to do the following:
- Go to www.kahoot.it on any device or computer (or download the app on certain devices).
- Enter the game pin code which will appear in the video below from 12pm until 12.15pm.
- Choose a nickname.
- Wait until 12.15pm when the game will begin.
- Times tables questions will appear on the video with 4 possible answers. Pick the correct answer on your device in the quickest time possible.
- After each question there will be an updated leaderboard.
Apologies for delays. Technical difficulties. Please note there is a 30 second or so delay between entering answers/usernames and them appearing. But everyone will have same delay so all fair!!
We will now begin quiz at 12.45pm. Page will go live at 12.30 with pin.
We have updated our website to help us through this difficult time of social distancing and school closures. We hope to bring you as much help as you need while your children are at home during this period. Keep an eye on the website for updates and homework for your children through the classes page.