Some dates for your diary!
Beginning of year Mass: Thursday October 25th @ 11.30am
Nativity Play: Tuesday 11th December @ 7pm
- School hours: Infants 9.10-1.50pm, 1st to 6th class 9.20-3pm. All infants go home at 1.50pm.
- Pupils must behave respectfully towords staff, pupils and school property.
- Pupils should be punctual and a note must cover absences.
- Pupils are expected to walk at all times inside the school building. At the end of playtime, they assemble in orderly lines.
- The school rules promote a healthy eating policy. Pupils are encouraged to eat sandwiches, fruit & veg, cheese, yogurts etc. No nuts, foods containing nut traces, sweets, cakes, chocolate, crisps or fizzy drinks please.
- Chewing gum, tippex and mobile phones are strictly forbidden.
- Appropriate hair cuts and natural hair colour only.